10.02.2008
holly's bachelorette soiree!
We celebrated by taking a flashy limo to Orlando to eat at Season's 52. The ride to and from were the most fun! I was a trooper...I had come down with a bad sinus infection that week and felt the worse on that Friday night. I had a fever and I ached but I tried to make the best of it. I refrained from posting the picture of us from dinner because I look like a sick dog. At the restaurant, I did not eat but instead laid myself down on the booth and slept through dinner. I hated to miss all the fun but I hear everyone else had a grande time! After dinner we sat around the piano bar until it was time to call it a night. In just a few weeks Holly's bachelorette days would be over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment