As Mary Ellen School of Dance Historian 1987-2003, I'd like to clarify that the father/daughter number was not Mary's only dance in the 1989 recital. The number she rehearsed all year long was "Gimme a Little Kiss." I did "Coppelia" and "Strike Up the Band." Heather, wasn't that the year you did "Hit the Road Jack" and/or "Hoedown" in the pink gingham tutu? BTW, that's me in the portrait above Mary's head!
6 comments:
I LOVE this pic!!!! So cute :) Happy Birthday to your sweet dad! Hope you all have a wonderful time!!
As Mary Ellen School of Dance Historian 1987-2003, I'd like to clarify that the father/daughter number was not Mary's only dance in the 1989 recital. The number she rehearsed all year long was "Gimme a Little Kiss." I did "Coppelia" and "Strike Up the Band." Heather, wasn't that the year you did "Hit the Road Jack" and/or "Hoedown" in the pink gingham tutu? BTW, that's me in the portrait above Mary's head!
as moderator of this blog...no one cares sister! haha
Happy Birthday!!
Mary, you look exactly the same!! I love it!
Thank you, Facts and Figures :) Yep. That was the year!!!
I love you both! Rian
Post a Comment