11.14.2011

put on my blue suede shoes...

I headed to one of my favorite cities to see one of my favorite people this past weekend!! I used to frequent Memphis quite a bit in my college days and the last time I went was 2 years ago. Heather Lane and I spent a wonderful weekend enjoying our conversation, food and coffee. She took me to Sheffield Antiques Mall that was amazing! It was a former Lowe's, or something of the like, and transformed into aisle after aisle of antique booths. My kind of Saturday afternoon.

We also had a wonderful lunch with sweet Elissa and her little girl Lydia at Russo's Pizzeria and it was delish! I got to see Paul on Sunday after he returned from the Mississippi State game and he was excited because my lunch choice after church was bbq, after all we were in Memphis.

Thank you Lane for the most fabulous weekend and hospitality! xoxo


heather lane and elissa...ready for our antique adventure!


out of everything I saw, I wanted these letters.

we shopped at the collierville square


and finished off the perfect saturday at the beauty shop...where I've been dying to try. it was afterall where priscilla presley herself had her bouffant poofed.


look good. eat good.

I like that!

the booths were retroffitted into the orignal hair styling stations. some of the original fixtures are still there for ambience.


what can she say...heather loves when I come to visit!!

hope to be back soon!


No comments: