David's parents threw a fabulous, elegant and fun Rehearsal Dinner downtown at the Governor's Club. We enjoyed a night of Italian food, festive cocktails, family and friends. It was just one step closer to become Mrs. David Mica, Jr.!
the venue
david is known for wearing bow ties so most of the men wore one in his honor. I love that our photographer took close ups of so many - so I put together this little diddy.
karen included so many wonderful details. she did all the floral arrangements and they were beautiful!
mr. mica and his sister cookie
the gunters and the meadows
dad, mom, aunt pat, and uncle john
clark, alisha kerry, mc, and david
cheers!
the mica siblings
with all the mica aunts and uncles
the radcliffes

I love my new family!
the mica girls




our italian cuisine was perfect!




prosecco in our champagne flutes from karen
thank you for the best rehearsal dinner ever! we love you!
david handed out his groomsmen gifts...monogrammed mint juleps and handkerchiefs for their tuxes
david and martin
we gave our sweet, sweet parents gifts too - thanks mom and dad for the most beautiful wedding ever!



time for toasts!
but first, a slide show
I thought sister was getting up to give a sentimental toast...
...but then she and michael broke into song!
bravo!

we love them and their many talents!
we had lots of friends and family say such sweet things to us - it was such a memorable night
group shot of all the handsome bow tie wearing men!
No comments:
Post a Comment