Last Thursday night the Edenfield's and I went to visit the Meadows family and their three bundles of joy! This was the first time seeing all three babies since they've been home. They are now a little over two months old and are healthy, happy, and growing...not to mention extremely adorable. Of course we brought dessert from FGF to continue our tradition {part I}.
I also got to finally take pictures of the trips fabulous nursery! Rian and Chris were sweet enough to consult me to make the nursery not only chic but functional. We all decided "Palm Beach Chic" would be the inspiration and suitable for two girls and one boy {Reese, you are lucky we considered you :)}. Rian and Chris already have great style and ideas so I was on call to reassure and pull it all together. The most functional piece in the room is the crib - remember not one...but three. They are smaller scaled crib and to me are the neatest things. They also happen to fit perfectly in the space. Grandma Barbara {Chris's wonderfully talented and patient mom} made all of the bedding and the window treatment. She is amazing! And since babies are sleeping here now their beautiful pillows are tucked safely away.
It was so lovely to visit with them. See you all soon!
I also got to finally take pictures of the trips fabulous nursery! Rian and Chris were sweet enough to consult me to make the nursery not only chic but functional. We all decided "Palm Beach Chic" would be the inspiration and suitable for two girls and one boy {Reese, you are lucky we considered you :)}. Rian and Chris already have great style and ideas so I was on call to reassure and pull it all together. The most functional piece in the room is the crib - remember not one...but three. They are smaller scaled crib and to me are the neatest things. They also happen to fit perfectly in the space. Grandma Barbara {Chris's wonderfully talented and patient mom} made all of the bedding and the window treatment. She is amazing! And since babies are sleeping here now their beautiful pillows are tucked safely away.
It was so lovely to visit with them. See you all soon!
hadley, reese, and carson with aunt sister



3 comments:
OMG I was just about to ask where the heck I could get Camp's name like that and then read that you painted the names???!!! Seriously, you are holding out on me!! I LOVE THE NURSERY!!! Maybe we (you) need to paint something above Camp's changing table rather than putting the shelf up! :)
Happy Camper....hmmm?? I like it!
You look so cute holding all three of those precious babies! How fun!
I am with Lane! I love love love the names. When we are back in our home, you have to come do that for us too!
While you're at it, why don't you come up here and paint my name above my bed?!? ;)
You know you love me.
Post a Comment