This past weekend David and I traveled to the small beach town of Englewood, FL to celebrate the marriage our dear friends Dan and Kristen! It was a fabulous pink and green Florida motif kind of party and we had a grande time! This was the first wedding I have attended with a photo booth and it was the hit of the reception. There was even a costume closet to play in before your photo shoot. The 6+ hour long drive was well worth witnessing the wedding, and the outlet malls to and fro weren't so bad either. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Olson!!
the vintage cake topper dan's grandparents used adorned the delicious yummy lemon cake
all of kristen's details were so fun and cheerful!
bridesmaids' bouquets
introducing mr. and mrs. danolson...
me and the beautiful bride
first dance
my favorite detail: a variety of coasters hand made by dan and kristen for party favors
Meanwhile, back in Ocala.....
Mom and Dad hosted a dog birthday party for Roxie's birthday! This was their best shot of Fern, Roxie, and Lila in their party hats. I hear Fern left her hat on the longest - that's my girl! hilarious.
OMG to the dog party!! How cute! Love the idea of a photo booth at a reception! I've been seeing that lately! And how neat that you can share your photos with them! Cute, cute!
4 comments:
OMG to the dog party!! How cute! Love the idea of a photo booth at a reception! I've been seeing that lately! And how neat that you can share your photos with them! Cute, cute!
DYING of laughter over here!!!!!! The dog party is a scream!! How cute!
Yet another reason why I love the Radcliffe family! Rian
Those pups are too cute....I just love them!!! Eliza Jane turns two on June 1st...she sends you lots of kisses :-)
Ella
Post a Comment