my wonderful tennessee hosts-heather and paul :)
at the rehearsal dinner
jill and brandt's beautiful reception at the mill
we dined on gourmet grits in martini glasses...delicious!
Mmmmmmm...those grits were delish! Tennessee misses you already, so glad you're already planning a September return ;)Lane
Your house is so cute!
Okay, so I have had heard far to much about the famous Mary Caroline! I was delighted to find out that she started a blog!! I am so looking forward to getting to know you through your own eyes:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mmmmmmm...those grits were delish! Tennessee misses you already, so glad you're already planning a September return ;)
Lane
Your house is so cute!
Okay, so I have had heard far to much about the famous Mary Caroline! I was delighted to find out that she started a blog!! I am so looking forward to getting to know you through your own eyes:)
Post a Comment