4.03.2009

oh, that's what a blue sky looks like

It has been raining cats and dogs for three days straight and we've been under every weather warning in the book. But today is a new day...a brighter day...a blue sky day...the best kind of day. Holly and Sally Kate met me at the Mockingbird for lunch where we dined al fresco and the food was most tasty, as usual.

The rest of the week has been just glorious even despite the deluge. Today ends another fun sisters week. I moved in while Marcus was in Baltimore for work this week. I've been living out of the same bag I packed from my visit to Ponte Vedra last weekend. Surprised? Don't worry I've had an entire new closet full of sister's clothes to choose from each morning :) We did get a lot accomplished in the home decorating world including piecing Sally Kate's nursery back together {didn't we just finish the first one a few months ago??}. Dad, I wish you were here to do all the drilling...but let's just say you'll have it easy next time you visit. ah, thank you. But I know sister is feeling better after the move now that all of the boxes have at least been unpacked.

Other week happenings included wonderful visits with both Kelly and Rian. We aslo had a fun hostess get together/ planning party for the triplet shower Holly and I are helping to throw for Rian later this month. It will be a marvy event to say the least! Another positive to the awful weather we've had is that I got sent home from work yesterday because of the flooding in Tallahassee. Music to my ears.

Looks like there's a baby shower and a wedding in St. Augustine to attend this weekend. Bring on the parties! And the official one week countdown until being home for Easter and with fabulous friends is on! Happy, hopefully sunny, weekend to all~

1 comment:

Lane Gunter said...

I saw you turning on to Betton yesterday around noon and wondered if you were off for the day! That's fun! Man, Camp and I (and Adam) really miss you! Are you ever going to move back to your house?? :)