The clock was ticking and we were off to hop on the trolley that transported us to and from the church in downtown Jacksonville. The ceremony was beautiful and it was performed by the groom's unlce, Father Frank. Quick formal portraits were taken following the ceremony but we were soon popping bottles of bubbly back on the trolley en route to the reception. The reception was held at Marsh Landing and before the bridal party made their entrance we took some fantastic pictures on the golf greens. I loved this and it was so fitting for the Boehler/Klauk wedding.
The reception was oh so fun and it was full of pink and green! It was the first sit down dinner reception I had attended and it was divine. DJ McWhiz cranked up the tunes and it wasn't long after that Mr. Boehler took the mic, not only to make a great toast but to start singing on the dance floor and more specifically serenading the newlyweds with Mustang Sally. If it's one thing the Boehlers know how to do it's throw a party! The music was fun, the food delish, and the guests couldn't have had a better time. It was soon time to send Mr. and Mrs. Klauk off and despite the monsoon outside we showered them with birdseed as they left.
The next morning the Boehlers hosted another party...brunch. I am always sad on the Sunday after a wedding. The hoopla is over and it's usually a day of travel and saying goodbye to friends and family. Although I didn't get to see any of the bridesmaids or Kristen and Jason at the brunch it was yet again another wonderful chance to visit with new friends and tell highlights from the day before. It doesn't get much better.
goodie bags for the out-of-town guests
hometown homies
oohing and ahhing over her new bauble
bubbly for the trolley...check.

the bride loves blush...she needs more blush!
mr. and mrs. klauk celebrating on the way to their reception
eat, drink, and be married koozies
it was a cookie cake!!


so was mine! 








2 comments:
I want to see a picture of that ring!
Ooo I really like the green- beautiful dresses and cake!
Post a Comment