I just got back from the most relaxing and fabulous bachelorette weekend! It can't get much better than being on the Emerald Coast as carefree as can be. By noontime Friday everyone had arrived and we were welcomed by lots of fun treats. The weekend was hosted by Page's sweet sister Ana who everything planned to a tee. We spent both Friday and Saturday lounging at the beach during the day. The weather was perfect and the water was warm and crystal clear.
Saturday night we had a private room for dinner and lingerie soiree at the Yacht Club's restaurant. But first it was a champagne toast to our Page in our snazzy Here Comes The... cups!We had a pre-set menu for dinner arranged by Ana and it was delicious! My favorite course was be the warm homemade bread and roasted red pepper butter...I guess that's not even really a course per se but it.was. good. Page opened her gifts and we gave her a scrapbook that Avery compiled of personalized notes and pictures from each bridesmaid to Page - I loved this idea!After we were quite full and a little creeped out by our waiter {see below} we were out to paint the town! We had the best time dancing to the live band and observing the locals. Page was a trooper as we made her do lots of silly things but each bridesmaid was also so kindly given one dare from Page to accomplish before the night was over. After all, if she had to do 20 we should at least have to do one says the bride. Mine was checked off after I found the worst guy dancer and danced with him and then complimented him on his moves...it was hilarious!
Sunday was time to say goodbye after we ate a delicious breakfast at the Donut Hole, a local hot spot. I had banana nut pancakes, cheese grits, and coffee. I am aware that my written description of my breakfast sounds quite odd but it was so good! The pancake batter was one of the best I've ever had. I will definitely by frequenting the Donut Hole in the future.
This weekend was so much fun and the three week countdown to the wedding is on. Birmingham here I come!

for you heather :)

our fabulous 










2 comments:
We are so excited to be the first to comment. Loved the blog and the pics. Glad you had a great time!
Thanks for the beachy shout-out ;) I SO wish I was lying on the beach somewhere, ANYwhere right now! Love you to pieces ~ xo, Lu
Post a Comment