5.13.2009

heather lane and paul

Happy three year anniversary to Heather Lane and Paul! This was my first wedding that I was in as a bridesmaid...this started it all. I was Heather's Maid of Honor as well and I rather like this bridesmaid status. As I reflect on their wedding day and the events leading up to it a smile appears on my face. Thoughts of family, tradition, love, laughter come to mind. It was a fabulous soiree and I just hate that my pictures just don't do it justice. The reception was at Heather's family home in Ocala and it was absolutely gorgeous! My lack of personal pictures from the wedding, parties, and showers galore are scarce so I suppose I just relied on the professionals back in the day. So a click on The Bruces blog May 2006 is a must!

Enjoy the few snapshots of one of the most beautiful weddings ever of two of my most dear~

wedding programs...all 300...each bow individually tied by moi! don't worry I got heather back at holly's baby shower :)
mom and I picked h & p up at the orlando airport to kick off the wedding week

spa and lingerie party

bridesmaid luncheon at grandmommy's ~ so beautiful and nostalgic

low country boil rehearsal dinner

me and sister

day after/mother's day brunch @ the hagood's...this is me and cousin rebecca {my how she's grown in the last three years!}

No comments: